Louisville KY and New Albany IN Bankruptcy and Social Security Disability (SSDI and SSI) Attorneys
At Daniels Associates LLP, we serve our clients in two areas, bankruptcy and Social Security Disability. We assist clients throughout Kentucky and Indiana.
Social Security Disability in Kentucky and Indiana
- Our Social Security Disability practice is focused on minimizing the time associated with applying for your benefits. An accident or medical condition can make work impossible and winning your Social Security (SSD) claim in as little time possible is our goal.
- If your child has been born with, or has sustained, a serious condition that forever alters the ability to function like other children the same age, find out how filing a Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claim can help your child now.
- As you approach retirement, you may have questions regarding Social Security Disability and your ability to obtain benefits. You can file for disability benefits prior to filing for retirement. It makes a difference in the amount of benefits you may receive. You can apply for benefits now. Even if you are receiving Workers Comp or private disability, there may be additional social security benefits available to you.
Bankruptcy in Louisville and Southern Indiana
- Historically bankruptcy carries a stigma. People facing enormous financial hurdles found themselves deeper in debt because the shame of filing bankruptcy seemed far worse. Believe us when we say that filing for bankruptcy may be the most prudent step you can take for your finances and your emotional health. The U.S. Bankruptcy code offers you the relief which you are entitled to by law.
- Our firm helps small businesses in filing Chapter 11 Bankruptcy when circumstances make it difficult for them to survive financially.
- For individual consumers, deciding whether to file a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be confusing. The laws have changed. We understand the new bankruptcy laws and can offer you our advice and insight. Our lawyers discuss your options with you and inform you of what property, real and personal, is exempt from surrender to the bankruptcy court.
- In today’s volatile housing market, the threat of losing one’s home is very real. Daniels Associates LLP can help you stop foreclosure.
- Money is often the root of domestic arguments and problems. Our family law and bankruptcy page will help you better understand the link between these two areas.
- Payday loans and frequent bank overdraft fees are often a red-flag warning that you are in financial trouble. Rather than continuing to live with payday loans, call Daniels Associates, LLP to discuss your options. We can help you get out from under the payday loans burden.
- Health care is a necessity that cannot be ignored. Often, this medical care comes in the form of emergency room visits and hospital stays. If you are overwhelmed by medical debt, Chapter 7 or 13 may be the best option for you. At Daniels Associates, LLP, we help people with medical bills and other crushing debt.
For more information, contact Daniels Associates LLP today to schedule a free initial consultation. Your financial peace of mind is important to us.
We are a debt-relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
HABLAMOS SU IDIOMA