Micah C. Daniels
fax: (502) 584-4208
contact: Contact Me
Background: Her prior experience includes clerking for Stoll Keenon Ogden in their transactional practices and litigation departments. She has also Clerked for Judge Raymond B. Ray, Federal Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Florida. Since being admitted to the Bar in Kentucky, Micah’s practice at Daniels Associates concentrates on Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, and Social Security Disability Law. She is admitted to the practice of law in Kentucky, Indiana and Florida.
Miscellaneous: Her co-authored article, Who’s Selling the Next Round: Wines, State Lines, the Twenty-first Amendment and the Commerce Clause, 33 Northern Kentucky Law Review 1 (May 2006), is an in depth, but entertaining foray into the fight between State and Federal Governments as to which gets to control the interstate shipment of wine. She speaks German, Mandarin Chinese, and of course, English.
Areas of Practice:
- Social Security Disability Law
- Personal Injury
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
- Who’s Selling the Next Round: Wines, State Lines, the Twenty-first Amendment and the Commerce Clause, (Co-Author), 33 Northern Kentucky Law Review 1, May, 2006
Past Employment Positions:
- Judge Raymond B. Ray, Federal Bankruptcy Judge, Southern District of Florida, Clerk
- Mandarin Chinese
HABLAMOS SU IDIOMA